Project Description

Sitting Bronze Popular German Shepherd Statue Outdoor Decor

German Shepherd statue outdoor decor
Description: Do you like animal statues? Do you like dog statues? The dog is man’s most faithful companion, it is also man’s good friend. Some people also raise dogs as children. Take a look at this Greman Shepherd statue outdoor decor. German Shepherd are agile and suited to an action-oriented work environment, and they are often deployed for a variety of tasks. Buy this German Shepherd statue outdoor decor and keep it in your home to keep you safe at all times.
NO.: AK-(M33)
MATERIAL: Bronze/ Brass.
SIZE: Life-size or custom-made depends on your preference.
TECHNOLOGY: Lost-wax casting process.
PACKING: Generally soft and waterproof plastic inside, wooden cases/ iron box for outside.
Get Quote Now!

More New Animal Sculptures

German Shepherd Statue Outdoor Decor Details Description:

German Shepherd, divided into working and show lines

German Shepherd, divided into working and show lines. The two are very different in character, and the display department pays more attention to their appearance. As the name implies, the German Shepherd pays more attention to its work. The colors are Taiji, Wolf gray, black, and other common European military and police systems. The Chinese military and police have also been put into use in recent years. The German Shepherd dog has developed all over the world but has always maintained an objective and fair attitude towards breeding. In recent years, a kind of big-head German Shepherd, commonly known as “hammer”, has emerged in some areas of China. It is made by crossing Saint Bernard dogs and German Shepherds. In fact, this behavior is extremely irresponsible and unethical. Today, the German Shepherd statue outdoor decor is also very popular.

german shepherd garden statue

Popular German Shepherd Statue Outdoor Decor

The German Shepherd has become one of the most widely distributed and popular dog breeds

After World War I, large numbers of German Shepherds were introduced to Britain and quickly exported around the world. The German Shepherd has become one of the most widely distributed and popular dog breeds. But it’s the Germans who love their shepherds the most, and there are about 500,000 of them in Germany. 90% of them are raised by families, and these dogs become good companions and guardians of the residents. The remaining 10 percent are trained by police, customs, and aid organizations. However, sheepdogs also have a history of being used in wars. During World War I, German Shepherds were sent to fight on the front lines. In World War II, Hitler ordered his army to recruit 200,000 herding dogs, highly trained German shepherds to be victims of explosives, and guard dogs in Nazi concentration camps. Later, after the Berlin Wall was built, it served as the guardian of the border between East and West Germany. If you have a German Shepherd at home, you can buy our German Shepherd statue outdoor decor and let them become good friends. Or we can customize any sculpture you want.

german shepherd bronze sculpture

Bronze Popular German Shepherd Statue Outdoor Decor

Animal Sculpture Sort

More Custom Bronze Animal Sculpture

More animal design

animal statue

Visual Production Flow

1. Confirming the design (3D mold/ Pictures/ drawing/ photos).
2. Making 1:1 clay mold according to design. Modify any details till confirmed.
3. Cast metal material by lost wax process casting.
4. Welding and polishing the surface and patina color.
5. Finished sculpture and take all different views pictures/ videos show to clients…
6. Packing into wooden cases and shipping after clients are satisfied with sculptures.

More detailed fabrication details of different styles

productive process

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging: Inside: soft plastic foam/ blanket.
Outside: strong wooden cases or iron frame boxes.
Shipping: 1. By sea (Special for life-size sculptures and large sculptures).
2. By air (Special for small sculptures or when clients need the sculpture very urgently).
3. By express delivery DHL, TNT, UPS, or FedEx. (Door-to-door delivery, about 3-7 days can reach).
4. Door-to-door service.
Please kindly contact us! We will depend on your sculpture and local situation, find the best delivery way for your reference.

More shipping details

sculpture's package

shipping sculpture

Customer Feedback

More Sculpture Feedbacks

More Bronze Products

Ask Aongking for price and solutions today!

Your inquiry will be replied to within 24 hours, and we respect your privacy.