The role of the Bronze statue of Buddha:
The idea that the Bronze statue of Buddha can affect people’s hearts may be the fundamental reason why Buddhists make Buddha statues. According to the “Xianyu Sutra”, Buddha Shakyamuni was King Bossage in his previous life. Because he painted 84,000 Buddha statues so that people in remote and small countries can worship him, he became the Buddha of this world. Moreover, after Nirvana, he will be rewarded by King Ashoka’s construction of 84,000 towers. It can be seen that the creation of the Bronze statue of Buddha is indeed infinite merit, and it has an irreplaceable effect in spreading Buddhism. It is precise because the Bronze statue of Buddha has such an important role, the Buddha statues have always been very beautiful, not as tragic and majestic as Jesus on the Christian cross. Buddhism achieves the purpose of propaganda through image infection. These physical characteristics that Indians are optimistic about have also become an integral part of the Buddhist cause. It is said that purifying one’s soul by observing and experiencing the Buddha’s appearance and posture is also one of the methods for Buddhists to practice the Dharma. It is called “Guanfo”. Viewing the Buddha is not only to look at the Bronze statue of Buddha but more importantly, to meditate and imagine the nobleness of the Buddha by watching the Buddha’s “friendship”. Get close to the Buddha in your heart, so that you can shorten the distance with the Buddha.
Lord Buddha Statue
Pay attention to the placement of the Bronze statue of Buddha:
1. Do not place the Bronze statue of Buddha directly opposite the owner’s bedroom, nor close to the kitchen and bathroom.
2. Do not put Buddha statues on household appliances such as televisions and refrigerators. The place where Buddha statues are enshrined should be clean. Household appliances will interfere with the magnetic field around the Buddha statue. These interferences are disrespectful to the Buddha statue.
3. If there are beams in the room, don’t put Buddha statues under the beams. It is not good for people to press the top of the beams, let alone Buddhas and Bodhisattvas.
4. Behind the Bronze statue of Buddha, you must not rely on it or face the window. It is best to lean on a solid wall behind it.
5. Please choose auspicious days for the Buddha statue and place it, and you must have a pious heart. A good start is very important!
Bronze buddha statue
Religious Sculpture Sort
More Custom Bronze Religious Sculpture
More religious design
Visual Production Flow
|1. Confirming the design (Pictures/ drawing/ photos).
|2. Making 1:1 clay mold according to design. Modify any details till confirmed.
|3. Cast metal material by lost wax process casting.
|4. Welding and polishing the surface and patina color.
|5. Finished sculpture and take all different views pictures/ videos show to clients…
|6. Packing into wooden cases and shipping after clients are satisfied with sculptures.
More detailed fabrication details of different styles
Packaging & Shipping
||Inside: soft plastic foam/ blanket.
|Outside: strong wooden cases or iron frame boxes.
||1. By sea (Special for life-size sculptures and large sculptures).
|2. By air (Special for small sculptures or when clients need the sculpture very urgently).
|3. By express delivery DHL, TNT, UPS, or FedEx. (Door-to-door delivery, about 3-7 days can reach).
|4. Door-to-door service.
|Please kindly contact us! We will depend on your sculpture and local situation, find the best delivery way for your reference.
More shipping details
More Sculpture Feedbacks
More Bronze Products